Master Soil Powder 8l 2.5-3mm
Master Soil is a Japanese active substrate intended mainly for typical planted tanks. Master Soil substrate naturally regulates the parameters of the water in the aquarium by reducing the value of the pH, GH and KH parameters. Master Soil has more plant nutrients (mainly fulvic and humic acids as well as minerals) than, for example, Platinum Soil. Master Soil can also be used for breeding ornamental bee shrimps and tropical fish.
The active substrate Master Soil is produced in Japan from natural soil using the latest technology of multi-stage surface sintering. As a result, the Master Soil substrate has excellent absorption properties, very high porosity, which prevents the formation of anaerobic zones and accelerates the colonization of Master Soil granules with large colonies of bacteria that quickly decompose "ammonia" (NH4 +) and nitrite (NO2). As a result, the time between water changes is significantly longer.
- crystallizes water very quickly
- the substrate quickly removes the color of the wood from the roots placed in the tank
- lowers and stabilizes the parameters of pH, GH, KH
- porous structure ideal for the growth of nitrifying bacteria
- high nutrient content for aquatic plants
- long service life of the substrate