LansenFish LS Heater 50W 40l - 80l
LansenFish heaters are a proven product that is trusted and popular all over the world. They have a precise and durable thermostat with a wide operating scale (18 ° C - 34 ° C) and a proven design of the heating element. The heater is completely waterproof and is designed for continuous operation, even when fully submerged. The set includes mounting suction cups.
The product is intended for heating water in an aquarium. Equipped with a thermostat, it automatically maintains the set temperature, appropriately switching on when the water temperature drops. A clear and easily accessible thermostat indicator enables quick and precise programming of the desired temperature.
The manufacturer LansenFish pays special attention to the durability and safety of use of the heaters. Therefore, they meet the stringent CE and IP requirements.
Advantages and features of the LansenFish heater:
- Brand new product, tested before sale.
- The heater can be successfully used in freshwater and marine aquariums.
- The minimum water level for the heater to work safely is only 15cm.
- The built-in thermostat automatically maintains the set temperature between 18 ° C and 34 ° C.
- It has an IPX8 waterproof rating, can and should work in immersion.
- It has a readable temperature indicator and a LED informing about the heater's operation.
- Large, convenient and precise temperature controller.
- Mounting suction cups with handles included.
- 230V power supply (100cm power cable included)
- 50W power
- range of work: from 18st. C to 34st. C
- designed for the aquarium: from 40l to 80l
- minimum water level: 15cm
- overall dimensions (including the knob): 21.5cm x 3cm